Partnership with industry leaders in the area of cybersecurity.
Regular penetration tests performed by specialists in the market like Cobalt, EY, and Redguard.
Internal 24/7 DevSecOps team to protect customer data.
Mobile device security
Multiple layers of strong encryption to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of customer-data.
Remote wiping capability in order to remove sensitive data from lost or stolen devices.
In addition to various ISO-certification of our top-notch data centers, Sherpany holds its own ISO 27001 and ISAE 3000 Type II certificates.
Compliance with European industry best practices for the simplification of the compliance processes of our customers.
Access to Audit Logs via a Self Service Portal to control and monitor the access of information within the organisation.
To support the compliance processes of customers, we are compliant with:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Banking secrecy
- FINMA Outsourcing
- Swiss Data Protection Regulation (DSG)
Strong end-to-end encryption to protect customer data from unauthorized access.
State-of-the-art perimeter defense to keep attackers out.
Monitoring and alerting to ensure it and security operations.
A complete audit trail to be able to reconstruct past events.
Logical Access control
User or group access defined and managed by the customer.
Highly secure and convenient 2-Factor-Authentication to protect accounts from unauthorised access.
Both data centers are located in Switzerland and offer a top-notch hosting environment with multiple layers of security. Datacenter security includes:
- A variety of physical security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the equipment.
- Local redundancies to eliminate single point of failures.
- Geographically independent set-up to be prepared for worst-case scenarios.
- ISO 27001 certifications to demonstrate compliance with industry best practices.