Establish the basics
Secure and reliable data repositories.
Digital Document Management System (DDMS) builds the underlying infrastructure for an effective meeting management to ultimately enable decision making. DDMS is used to track, manage and store documents and to reduce paper. It is capable of keeping record of the various versions created and modified by different users (history tracking). It is often viewed as a component of enterprise content management systems and related to digital asset management and records management.
In the case of Sherpany, DDMS allows for:
- Storage and versioning of documents
- Restricting access to decision related documents
- Managing security levels (e.g. watermarking) on documents
- Structuring documents in folders (labels) and topics
- Retrieval of documents and related meta information
- Searching and finding of document related information